Friday, August 28, 2009

Movie: Watchmen


Rating: 2/5 stars (keep in mind, I have never read the original graphic novel, and I only really watched the movie for the soundtrack)
Based on the original graphic novels, this film is about retired vigilantes trying to discover who murdered another one of the vigilantes. 
I'm not the best critic for this movie because I had never read any of the stories about the Watchmen before seeing it. Therefore, I was a tad bit confused because I had no idea what was going on for half of the film. All I know is that the best part of the movie (for me) was the credits because Desolation Row (sang by My Chemical Romance, written by Bob Dylan) played during them! I also like the shot smiley face:) Very nice. But overall, I didn't really get that into the movie. I did, however, like some of the things that Rorschach said. He might not have a face, but he definitely has an opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment