Friday, August 28, 2009

Movie: Knowing



Rating: 3/5 stars
A kid finds a long list of numbers in a time vault at his school. His father discovers that the numbers correspond to the days of disasters all over the world. He has to avoid the next numbers, which happen in the future, and save his son. 
There were some intense moments, although I wasn't expecting this movie to be so sci-fi; the commercials are a tad misleading. For me, the ending completely redeemed the movie. I was not expecting it and I thought it was a very interesting way to finish the story. Some parts are a little bit 'out there' but overall, it is a good movie with a great ending! I'm not sure the casting was quite right (I don't think Nicolas Cage was the best man for the part) but it didn't matter because the script was well-written!

No comments:

Post a Comment