Friday, August 28, 2009

Movie: The Haunting In Connecticut

Rating: 5/5 stars
A family, including a son with cancer, move into a new house. The son starts seeing people in the house, and his family assumes it is due to his cancer treatment. They soon discover the house used to be a funeral home and accept that the people may not be hallucinations.
This movie combines hauntings and hallucinations in a shocking hollywood style film based on real events. I saw the story based all on true facts before I even knew they were making a hollywood movie out of it. Even though I was aware of the extra dramatization, I was still completely drawn into the movie. I knew how it was going to end, but I still had to watch the whole thing just to see what they were gonna do to it. The special effects in this film were beyond impressive! I would recommend this movie to anyone who enjoys a good ghostly scare (they keep coming in this one!).

No comments:

Post a Comment